Wednesday 7 June 2017

LO3: Legal and Ethical Constraints

In terms of my video advert, in terms of Legal and Ethical Issues, ASA would be regulating my product. Perhaps the video advert could be a misleading advert, since it tells the narrative that the penguins Daniels Bros sell goes to space, however the reality is that the wooden penguins are only action figures, however audiences should understand that the video advert is just an animated narrative advert. Legally, I also ensured that I didn't include any copyrighted material, which includes the soundtracks and any visuals used. All the visuals I used in the video advert were created by me, and all the soundtrack was royalty free sound. In terms of ASA's "free" principle, I have made it clear in the video advert that all deliveries are free, and it makes it clear that audiences should take advantage of using the free postage.

In terms of my print advert, IPSO are the people who would be regulating my product, however the web advert fits IPSO's accuracy rule, because the poster states clearly what Daniels Bros is (hence featuring Daniels Bros products) and gives Daniels Bros website in order for users to find Daniels Bros products.

In terms of my web advert W3C are the ones who regulate the advert, however the web advert doesn't violate any of W3C's rullingg.

No comments:

Post a Comment