Monday 28 November 2016

Task 2: Campaign materials

Identify:
-Key Message
-Key Imagery (logo, colours, themes)
-Identified criteria (What the client says you must include)

The key message I want to get across through my campaign, is to buy Daniels Bros products, especially the penguins, since they're the most popular product that they sell. I will portray this message, by making the penguins appeal to be played with, or to be used as ornaments, or however the audience want to use them.

The key imagery I will use, will be the colours white and black, since they are the colours used in Daniels Bros Logo, I will also use the imagery of the wooden penguins Daniels Bros designed, because they are popular products that Daniels Bros sell.

Identified criteria I need to include, is the font style Daniels Bros use for their logo which is century gothic. I also need to make sure I include the message that all deliveries are free on all products, and I need to include a link to the Daniels Bros website so that they can go and buy the product.

The synergy I am going to include will be using the colours white and black (the same colours which are used on the logo) and the font of century gothic, because the century gothic font is used on their logo. Any other imagery that I make will be penguin themed because that is the imagery Daniels Bros use on their promotional social media (Instagram and Facebook) and on their website. I am doing this in order to maximise the success of Daniels Bros products, since creating this synergy, will make Daniels Bros logo and products more recognisable. This synergy will also be used to show that all three media products in the campaign are for the same company (Daniels Bros) and advertising the same main product (wooden penguins). 































































































No comments:

Post a Comment